START YOUR HOT STREAK
WITH A WARM WELCOME.
There’s nothing like the hospitality found in the Delta, and you’ll experience it on an entirely new level in our magnificent, AAA rated three diamond quality hotel. 105 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites featuring Jacuzzi® tubs, separate showers, granite vanities and flat screen televisions, along with a friendly, attentive staff to help you make the most of your stay. Come enjoy the ultimate guest experience in the Delta!
Travel Safety Tips
- Don’t answer the door in a hotel room without verifying who is there. If a person claims to be an employee, call the front desk and ask if someone from their staff is supposed to have access to your room and for what purpose.
- When returning to your hotel late in the evening, use the main entrance. Be observant and look around before entering parking lots, and before leaving your vehicle.
- Close the door securely whenever you are in your room and use all the locking devices provided.
- Do not needlessly display guest room keys in public or carelessly leave them on restaurant tables, or other places where they might be stolen.
- Do not draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
- Do not invite strangers to your room for any reason.
- Place all valuables in the hotel safe deposit box.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Check to see that any connecting room doors are locked.
- If you are traveling with children, provide adult supervision at all times.
- If you see any suspicious activity, please report your observations to management.
- While our guest, all financial transactions will be handled in person at the hotel front desk. Hotel staff will not request any financial information over the phone.